• Understanding Motor Trade Insurance

    It is common knowledge, that to be able to drive legally on the roads in Britain, you must have car insurance. Anybody who drives a car is more than well aware of the legal stipulations of being insured, and more importantly, what can happen if we are not.

    There is a lot of information and public notices about general car insurance, however the business of motor trade insurance is an entirely different matter.

    Motor trade insurance is a vital component for any motor related business to trade legally. Trade insurance is a specialised policy specifically for businesses in the motor trade industry. This can range from mechanics to car dealers and tradesmen to name but a few Autel MK808.

    The general requirement for motor trade insurance is anybody who uses a vehicle for work/business purposes. Driving a vehicle for work purposes under a private usage policy is illegal.

    There are three main types of motor trade insurance; these are:

    ?Road Risk Insurance;
    ?Liability Insurance; and
    ?Combined Insurance Autel Diaglink.

    Road Risk Insurance:

    This is the lowest band of motor trade insurance and is a minimum requirement in order for a business to trade legally.

    Liability Insurance:

    This particular level of insurance is vital if a business has employees, as this covers them also.

    Combined Insurance:

    This type of insurance covers both road risk and liability insurance.

    For more detailed information regarding the different levels of insurance available, and which one is right for you contact a reputable motor trade insurance provider and be sure to tell them your exact requirements.


    Related Links

  • Commentaires

    Aucun commentaire pour le moment

    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires

    Ajouter un commentaire

    Nom / Pseudo :

    E-mail (facultatif) :

    Site Web (facultatif) :

    Commentaire :